पूर्व सैनिक सेवा परिषद् छत्तीसगढ़
The defence Service personnel educe our admiration while in service. On becoming ex-servicemen, they deserve our ovation and support while leading a retired life of creativity and service to the society.
The Poorva Sainik Seva Parishad Chhattisgarh (PSSPCG) is actively involved in bringing together former service personnel, on a ‘non-political platform’ without distinction of rank and service. Our endeavour is to channelize their collective positive energy, talent and experience, as also, devotion to duty, in interest of the nation and society, besides families of ex servicemen all over India, particularly, in remote/rural areas.
The PSSPCG is inspired by the noblest ideals of National and social service. It firmly believes in collective energy and competence of veterans that can be gainfully utilized for national uplift and reconstruction. The experience of Sainik Parishad in this regard has been very encouraging.
The Sainik Parishad is energising ex-servicemen through activities which are undertaken by them in their post-retirement life. Some of these activities are:
- Vijay Diwas (16th Dec – Indo Pak War 1971)
- Azad Hind Fauj Diwas (14th April-Moirang – Victory over British force in April 1944)
- Netaji Subhash Azad Hind Fauz Sampark Nyas – By organizing Netaji Subhash Moirang Utsaav in April every year, visit to Port Blair on 30th Dec and such other activities to popularise the ideology of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose.Sainik
- Sanik Pariwar Kalyan Nyas – Through their welfare activities, scholarships etc.
- Sainya Matri Shakti – Mobilizing veterans and serving defence personnel families for national cause.
- Veer Sainik Gram Gaurav Yojna – Paying homage to martyrs through constructive works.
- Sainya Sandesh – Our Journal.